GO GREEN! LOWER CARBON!
Max MPPT VOC:500V
Max Charging Current:80A
Max PV String Current:18A
Using technology from the Liniotech 3kW All-in-One Solar Inverter, the Liniotech MPPT100-48HV is a simple, affordable, yet reliable solar charge controller MPPT(Maximum Power Point Tracking).
The Liniotech MPPT100-48HV solar charge controller extracts the maximum available power from your PV modules and safely converts it to a lower voltage to charge your battery bank. Optimize your new or existing solar power system by adding this unit and take advantage of additional solar harvesting capabilities.
Powerful PV array MPPT voltage range - No need for combiner boxes
- Max open-circuit voltage of 500VDC
- 5000W max usable solar panel PV array power when combining 2 strings with a branch connector
- 18A max PV string current
80A max charging current for quick battery charging rates - Adjustable from 0A-100A(Default 80A).
- Capable of charging a 5.12kWh Liniotech battery in ~2 hour @ 80A
- Recommended operating usage: 80A total or 30A per battery to maintain battery lifespan
Battery voltage: 48V nominal.
- 48-62VDC charging voltage (default 56Vdc)
Built-in breakers for added protection.
- PV array DC disconnect breaker
- Built-in battery breaker for added protection
Effective and efficient
- 94% max charge controller efficiency
- Less than 25W self-consumption
- The MPPT charger is able to communicate with Liniotech batteries when operating with non-Liniotech compatible inverters via its RS485 BMS port.
What is an MPPT Charge Controller?
An MPPT, or maximum power point tracker is a DC-to-DC converter that optimizes the power between the solar panel array, and the battery bank. Basically, they convert a higher voltage DC output from solar panels down to the lower and consistent voltage needed to charge batteries.